Sakina Reijners RCST, PACT
- Registered Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist
- BCST Diploma from Body Intelligence Training
- Member of the Pacific Association of Craniosacral Therapists
Postgraduate study and experience:
- Assistant Tutor, Body Intelligence Training, Auckland, NZ, December 2010
- The Heart February 2011 with Michael Shea
- Mothers and Babies March 2011 with Sheila Kean
- Executive Committee Member for PACT 2011
- Assistant Tutor, Body Intelligence Training, Sydney, Australia, October 2014
I've been involved with Craniosacral therapy for over 16 years. Firstly as a client, I was particularly impressed how it addressed both physical and emotional issues; a truly holistic therapy. After receiving remarkable results from my own Craniosacral treatments, I felt compelled to deepen my understanding of the therapy in order to share the benefits I had gained. In these busy times it is reassuring to know that we all have a well of serenity within where we can connect with our bodies, heal and recharge.
During my experience as a practitioner I have had the honour to watch my clients blossom and reconnect to the harmony and intelligence of their own body. This is usually evident in a more relaxed and resilient nature, a greater expression of health, and a clearer sense of direction.
I live in the beautiful Blue Mountains, and my other passions include bringing up my young son, healthy nutrition and creative pursuits.
Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy - Blissful Alignment